In order to complete the VG Reader Survey, you must become a registered member of VintageGuitar.com. This is a security measure, and we will not share your information with any other organization, list service, or anyone else. You can even opt out of getting our monthly e-mail newsletter. Registration is FREE and its privileges and benefits include;
You can reach thousands of buyers and sellers by posting FREE ads in our online classifieds section.
Win cool FREE gear because you will be able to enter ALL of our online giveaways.
You’ll be able show off your collection by posting photos of your favorite gear in our very popular online Readers Gallery.
Login and take this survey.
VG Reader Survey
Welcome to the Vintage Guitar magazine 2010 Reader Survey. Our magazine can only be successful if it is timely, informative, and interesting in the eyes of its readership. The information you provide here is crucial to how we plan future content. Rest assured, your responses will be kept confidential.
3. First Fret News
4. VG Price Guide
5. Upcoming Events
6. Classified Ads
7. Builder profiles
8. Reader’s Gallery
George Gruhn’s “Q&A”
10. Steven Stone’s “Acousticville”
11. Wolf Marshall’s “Fretprints”
12. Peter Kohman’s “Way Back Beat”
13. Tech Columns:
Dan Erlewine’s “Guitar Rx”
14. David Jung’s “Talking Amps…”
15. Will Kelly’s “Hard Knocks”
17. “Hit List” Music/Book Reviews
18. Dan Forte’s “Check This Action”
20. Artist interviews
21. Instrument profiles
22. Guitar collection features
23. “Guitars With Guts”
24. What level of interest do you have in regard to future publication of the following types of articles:
25. Guitar Features
26. Amplifier features
27. Guitar tech articles
28. Amp tech articles
29. Builder profiles
34. Are you an active guitar/amp trader (10 or more pieces annually)?
35. Do you have store-front?
37. Which of the following influence your purchasing habits (check all that apply):
42. Musical Interests:
Level of Playing:
43. Which styles of music would/do you like to see reviewed?
45. What other guitar-related publications do you subscribe to?
49. How much of each issue do you typically read?
50. How much of the advertising do you typically read?