Guitar Hot Sheet Submission
Rules and guidelines for selling on the Guitar Hot Sheet:
- Only one pre-owned instrument for sale per listing.
- No generic “guitars for sale, call me” listings, or listings of new product allowed in the $5 ads. HOWEVER, you can purchase a banner ad on the Hot Sheet for those items. Contact James@VintageGuitar.com for details.
- This is NOT JUST FOR VINTAGE instruments, all used guitar-related gear is welcome.
- List the BRAND and then MODEL first (since that is how it will be sorted), followed by the date and rest of description. Example – Fender Stratocaster, 1995, black….
- You can use up to 300 characters, which is about 40-50 words.
- You have the choice of using a phone #, email or url for your contact info.
- › › Deadline for submission is Monday at midnight of each week. Any submission received after midnight will be included in the next week’s email.
- Once complete, submissions will be reviewed and added to the next week’s Guitar Hot Sheet email. You will receive an email confirmation once accepted.
- If you want it again in later editions, you will need to renew the listing for each one.
Contact Vintage Guitar